Monday, December 6, 2010

Johnny and Erika

You spend part of your life wandering around hoping to meet that someone special. It's a big world and sometimes that special someone is right there, you've seen them but not noticed them. Maybe you bumped into them or have mutual friends, maybe thought oh they would never go for me.



Sometimes you pray Lord send me a mate! And then There they are, sometimes...... right there in front of you.
You just pass on bye.
Then the timing is right and the rest is history.

Johnny and Erika are engaged and I'm so happy for them. They are both great people and I just love hanging out with them. I was so happy when they asked me to take photo's of them. It's hard to take bad shots of such a great looking couple. They are so happy together and compliment each other so well. I wish them well and look forward to seeing their love grow over the years. Hopefully I will get to shoot many more photo's of them.
         


God bless!
Rob



1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is beautiful! Thank you, Rob! We love the pictures and enjoyed spending the day with you:) - Erika

    ReplyDelete